Process Systems Engineering
Integrating data-based modeling and nonlinear control tools for batch process control
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2105–2119, July 2012
How to Cite
Aumi, S. and Mhaskar, P. (2012), Integrating data-based modeling and nonlinear control tools for batch process control. AIChE J., 58: 2105–2119. doi: 10.1002/aic.12720
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 03:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- McMaster Advanced Control Consortium
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) CGS(D) award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!