Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Compatibilizer-tracer: A powerful concept for polymer-blending processes
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1921–1928, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, C.-L., Feng, L.-F., Hoppe, S. and Hu, G.-H. (2012), Compatibilizer-tracer: A powerful concept for polymer-blending processes. AIChE J., 58: 1921–1928. doi: 10.1002/aic.12723
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50390097, 20310285
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China through an international cooperation program. Grant Number: 2001CB711203
- State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-08D03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!