Metastable boundary conditions of water-in-oil emulsions in the hydrate formation region
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2216–2225, July 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Sun, C.-Y., Liu, B., Peng, B.-Z., Wang, X.-L., Chen, G.-J., Zuo, J. Y. and Ng, H.-J. (2012), Metastable boundary conditions of water-in-oil emulsions in the hydrate formation region. AIChE J., 58: 2216–2225. doi: 10.1002/aic.12726
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925623, 21076225
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB219504
- Research Funds of China University of Petroleum, Beijing. Grant Number: BJBJRC-2010-01
- Beijing Novel Program. Grant Number: 2010B069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!