Environmental and Energy Engineering
Improvement of oil flowability by assembly of comb-type copolymers with paraffin and asphaltene
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2254–2261, July 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Xu, J., Tinsley, J., Adamson, D. H., Pethica, B. A., Huang, J. S., Prud'homme, R. K. and Guo, X. (2012), Improvement of oil flowability by assembly of comb-type copolymers with paraffin and asphaltene. AIChE J., 58: 2254–2261. doi: 10.1002/aic.12729
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2011 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011
- Halliburton Energy Services Inc
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20774028, 51003030, 51003028
- 111 Project Grant. Grant Number: B08021
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Key Basic Research Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 10JC1403800
- Scientific and Technological Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 10111100103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!