Environmental and Energy Engineering
MS2 removal from high NOM content surface water by coagulation - ceramic microfiltration, for potable water production
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2270–2281, July 2012
How to Cite
Meyn, T., Leiknes, T. O. and König, A. (2012), MS2 removal from high NOM content surface water by coagulation - ceramic microfiltration, for potable water production. AIChE J., 58: 2270–2281. doi: 10.1002/aic.12731
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2011 03:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Norwegian Research Council
- TECHNEAU project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!