Modeling of CO2 mass transport across a hollow fiber membrane reactor filled with immobilized enzyme
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2069–2077, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-T., Dai, X.-G., Xu, G.-H., Zhang, L., Zhang, H.-Q., Liu, J.-D. and Chen, H.-L. (2012), Modeling of CO2 mass transport across a hollow fiber membrane reactor filled with immobilized enzyme. AIChE J., 58: 2069–2077. doi: 10.1002/aic.12732
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2011 03:32PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!