Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Investigation of chitosan gelation mechanisms by a modeling approach coupled to local experimental measurement
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2226–2240, July 2012
How to Cite
Venault, A., Bouyer, D., Pochat-Bohatier, C., Vachoud, L. and Faur, C. (2012), Investigation of chitosan gelation mechanisms by a modeling approach coupled to local experimental measurement. AIChE J., 58: 2226–2240. doi: 10.1002/aic.12737
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- French National Agency of Research (ANR). Grant Number: PANSKIT (ANR-08-MAPR-0021-01)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!