Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Protein biostimulant foliar uptake modeling: The impact of climatic conditions
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2010–2019, July 2012
How to Cite
Pecha, J., Fürst, T., Kolomazník, K., Friebrová, V. and Svoboda, P. (2012), Protein biostimulant foliar uptake modeling: The impact of climatic conditions. AIChE J., 58: 2010–2019. doi: 10.1002/aic.12739
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 7088352102, 619 895 9214
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: QH72117
- Tomas Bata University. Grant Number: IGA/22/FT/10/D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!