Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Molecular mechanisms responsible for the structural changes occurring during geopolymerization: Multiscale simulation
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2241–2253, July 2012
How to Cite
White, C. E., Provis, J. L., Proffen, T. and van Deventer, J. S. J. (2012), Molecular mechanisms responsible for the structural changes occurring during geopolymerization: Multiscale simulation. AIChE J., 58: 2241–2253. doi: 10.1002/aic.12743
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.