Process Systems Engineering
Achieving profitably, operationally, and environmentally compromise flow-sheet designs by a single-criterion optimization
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2131–2141, July 2012
How to Cite
Kasaš, M., Kravanja, Z. and Pintarič, Z. N. (2012), Achieving profitably, operationally, and environmentally compromise flow-sheet designs by a single-criterion optimization. AIChE J., 58: 2131–2141. doi: 10.1002/aic.12747
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Slovenian Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: Program P2-0032
- Junior Researcher. Grant Number: 1000-07-310194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!