Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A new weighted optimal combination of ANNs for catalyst design and reactor operation: Methane steam reforming studies
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2412–2427, August 2012
How to Cite
Arcotumapathy, V., Siahvashi, A. and Adesina, A. A. (2012), A new weighted optimal combination of ANNs for catalyst design and reactor operation: Methane steam reforming studies. AIChE J., 58: 2412–2427. doi: 10.1002/aic.12748
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!