Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Modeling the ultrasonic cavitation-enhanced removal of nitrogen oxide in a bubble column reactor
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2397–2411, August 2012
How to Cite
Adewuyi, Y. G. and Khan, N. E. (2012), Modeling the ultrasonic cavitation-enhanced removal of nitrogen oxide in a bubble column reactor. AIChE J., 58: 2397–2411. doi: 10.1002/aic.12751
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2011 01:32PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CBET-0651811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!