Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A high-efficient rotating disk photoelectrocatalytic (PEC) reactor with macro light harvesting pyramid-surface electrode
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2448–2455, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, K., Yang, C., Wang, Y., Jia, J., Xu, Y. and He, Y. (2012), A high-efficient rotating disk photoelectrocatalytic (PEC) reactor with macro light harvesting pyramid-surface electrode. AIChE J., 58: 2448–2455. doi: 10.1002/aic.12755
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20937003, 50878126
- Ph.D. Program Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090073110033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!