Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Low-temperature conversion of spent adsorbent to iodine sodalite by a mechanochemical route
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2441–2447, August 2012
How to Cite
Hirabayashi, D., Tanada, Y., Sugiyama, T., Enokida, Y. and Sawada, K. (2012), Low-temperature conversion of spent adsorbent to iodine sodalite by a mechanochemical route. AIChE J., 58: 2441–2447. doi: 10.1002/aic.12756
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- JSPS, KAKENHI “Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research”. Grant Number: 23656588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!