Particle Technology and Fluidization
Numerical simulation of particulate processes for control and estimation by spectral methods
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2309–2319, August 2012
How to Cite
Bück, A., Klaunick, G., Kumar, J., Peglow, M. and Tsotsas, E. (2012), Numerical simulation of particulate processes for control and estimation by spectral methods. AIChE J., 58: 2309–2319. doi: 10.1002/aic.12757
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Science and Education
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- InnoProfile project NaWiTec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!