Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Impeller characterization and selection: Balancing efficient hydrodynamics with process mixing requirements
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2573–2588, August 2012
How to Cite
Machado, M. B., Nunhez, J. R., Nobes, D. and Kresta, S. M. (2012), Impeller characterization and selection: Balancing efficient hydrodynamics with process mixing requirements. AIChE J., 58: 2573–2588. doi: 10.1002/aic.12758
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico - Brazil)
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund
- Natural Sciences and Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!