Tae Seok Moon and David Nielsen contributed equally to the work.
Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, Biofuels, and Food
Sensitivity analysis of a proposed model mechanism for newly created glucose-6-oxidases
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2303–2308, August 2012
How to Cite
Moon, T. S., Nielsen, D. R. and Prather, K. L. J. (2012), Sensitivity analysis of a proposed model mechanism for newly created glucose-6-oxidases. AIChE J., 58: 2303–2308. doi: 10.1002/aic.12762
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2011 04:41PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center (SynBERC)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-0540879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!