This work was presented at the 2009 conference of the French Chemical Engineering Society (Marseille, SFGP 2009).
Process Systems Engineering
Feasibility analysis, synthesis, and design of reactive distillation processes: A focus on double-feed processes†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2346–2356, August 2012
How to Cite
Théry-Hétreux, R., Meyer, X. Mi., Meyer, M., Joulia, X., Brehelin, M. and Amoros, D. (2012), Feasibility analysis, synthesis, and design of reactive distillation processes: A focus on double-feed processes. AIChE J., 58: 2346–2356. doi: 10.1002/aic.12768
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2011 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!