Engineering materials layer-by-layer: Challenges and opportunities in multilayer assembly
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 2928–2940, November 2011
How to Cite
Hammond, P. T. (2011), Engineering materials layer-by-layer: Challenges and opportunities in multilayer assembly. AIChE J., 57: 2928–2940. doi: 10.1002/aic.12769
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 09:54AM EST
- Division of Materials Research Polymer Program of the National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR)
- National Institute of Aging (NIA)
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB)
- U.S. Army funded Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology at MIT
- Eni S.P.A. and the MIT Energy Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!