Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
IBN partition between st monomer/polymer and water and its application in miniemulsion polymerization initiated by AIBN
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3135–3143, October 2012
How to Cite
Shang, Y. and Shan, G.-R. (2012), IBN partition between st monomer/polymer and water and its application in miniemulsion polymerization initiated by AIBN. AIChE J., 58: 3135–3143. doi: 10.1002/aic.12806
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176210
- New Century Excellent Talent Project of Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-05-0512
- Outstanding Youth Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110199
- Innovation Research Team of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!