Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, Biofuels, and Food
State and specific growth estimation in heterologous protein production by Pichia pastoris
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2966–2979, October 2012
How to Cite
Barrigón, J. M., Ramon, R., Rocha, I., Valero, F., Ferreira, E. C. and Montesinos, J. L. (2012), State and specific growth estimation in heterologous protein production by Pichia pastoris. AIChE J., 58: 2966–2979. doi: 10.1002/aic.12810
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Spanish programme of Chemical Processes Technologies. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-60347, CTQ2010-15131
- Science and Innovation Ministry. Grant Number: HP2007-0045
- Reference Network in Biotechnology (XRB) from the DURSI (Generalitat de Catalunya). Grant Number: 2009-SGR-00281
- “Luso-Spanish Integrated Actions”. Grant Number: Action 100/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!