Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Fabrication of pH- or temperature-responsive single wall carbon nanotubes via a graft from photopolymerization
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2980–2986, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, P. and Henthorn, D. B. (2012), Fabrication of pH- or temperature-responsive single wall carbon nanotubes via a graft from photopolymerization. AIChE J., 58: 2980–2986. doi: 10.1002/aic.12812
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!