Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Dynamic layer-by-layer self-assembly of organic–inorganic composite hollow fiber membranes
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3176–3182, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, N., Zhang, G., Ji, S. and Fan, Y. (2012), Dynamic layer-by-layer self-assembly of organic–inorganic composite hollow fiber membranes. AIChE J., 58: 3176–3182. doi: 10.1002/aic.13707
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623404
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20806001
- Scientific Research Common Program of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: KM201010005016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!