C. A. Arancibia-Bulnes: On sabbatical leave at Departamento de Ingeniería Química y Metalurgia, Universidad de Sonora.
Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Photon absorption in a hybrid slurry photocatalytic reactor: Assessment of differential approximations†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3256–3265, October 2012
How to Cite
Orozco, S. L., Villafán-Vidales, H. I. and Arancibia-Bulnes, C. A. (2012), Photon absorption in a hybrid slurry photocatalytic reactor: Assessment of differential approximations. AIChE J., 58: 3256–3265. doi: 10.1002/aic.13712
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2011 01:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 56918, 49895-Y. C. A.
- Universidad de Sonora
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!