Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Energy efficient and controlled flow processing under microwave heating by using a millireactor–heat exchanger
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3144–3155, October 2012
How to Cite
Patil, N. G., Hermans, A.I.G., Benaskar, F., Meuldijk, J., A. Hulshof, L., Hessel, V., Schouten, J. C. and Rebrov, E.V. (2012), Energy efficient and controlled flow processing under microwave heating by using a millireactor–heat exchanger. AIChE J., 58: 3144–3155. doi: 10.1002/aic.13713
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2011 01:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- DSM Research, Friesland-Campina, IMM, LioniX, Milestone s.r.l.
- Dutch Technology Foundation STW
- project MEMFiCS GSPT-07974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!