Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Beckmann rearrangement of cyclohexanone oxime in a microchemical system: The role of SO3 and product inhibition
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3156–3160, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J. S., Wang, K., Lu, Y. C. and Luo, G. S. (2012), Beckmann rearrangement of cyclohexanone oxime in a microchemical system: The role of SO3 and product inhibition. AIChE J., 58: 3156–3160. doi: 10.1002/aic.13715
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876084, 21036002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!