Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Graphene-supported nickel ferrite: A magnetically separable photocatalyst with high activity under visible light
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3298–3305, November 2012
How to Cite
Fu, Y., Chen, H., Sun, X. and Wang, X. (2012), Graphene-supported nickel ferrite: A magnetically separable photocatalyst with high activity under visible light. AIChE J., 58: 3298–3305. doi: 10.1002/aic.13716
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21171094
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- NUST Research Funding. Grant Number: 2011PYXM03
- Dept. of Education of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ11_0245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!