R. Michalsky is NSF IGERT associate in biorefining.
Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Thermodynamics of metal reactants for ammonia synthesis from steam, nitrogen and biomass at atmospheric pressure†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3203–3213, October 2012
How to Cite
Michalsky, R. and Pfromm, P. H. (2012), Thermodynamics of metal reactants for ammonia synthesis from steam, nitrogen and biomass at atmospheric pressure. AIChE J., 58: 3203–3213. doi: 10.1002/aic.13717
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: # 0903701
- Center for Sustainable Energy, Kansas State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!