R. Michalsky is NSF IGERT associate in biorefining.
Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Thermodynamics of metal reactants for ammonia synthesis from steam, nitrogen and biomass at atmospheric pressure†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3203–3213, October 2012
How to Cite
Michalsky, R. and Pfromm, P. H. (2012), Thermodynamics of metal reactants for ammonia synthesis from steam, nitrogen and biomass at atmospheric pressure. AIChE J., 58: 3203–3213. doi: 10.1002/aic.13717
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: # 0903701
- Center for Sustainable Energy, Kansas State University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AIC_13717_sm_SuppFig1.tif||443K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|AIC_13717_sm_SuppFig2.tif||56K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.