Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Modeling multicomponent adsorption of monoclonal antibody charge variants in cation exchange columns
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2503–2511, August 2012
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Chen, N., Carta, G., Ferreira, G. and Robbins, D. (2012), Modeling multicomponent adsorption of monoclonal antibody charge variants in cation exchange columns. AIChE J., 58: 2503–2511. doi: 10.1002/aic.13718
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2011 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- MedImmune and NSF. Grant Number: CBET-1032727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!