Process Systems Engineering
Systematic controllability analysis for chemical processes
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 3096–3109, October 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, Z., Zhang, N., Chen, B. and Zhao, J. (2012), Systematic controllability analysis for chemical processes. AIChE J., 58: 3096–3109. doi: 10.1002/aic.13722
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2011 02:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, Grant No. 2012CB720500
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100002110021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!