Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Dispersion of carbon nanotubes in organic solvents initiated by hydrogen bonding interactions
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 2997–3002, October 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Feng, W. and Ji, P. (2012), Dispersion of carbon nanotubes in organic solvents initiated by hydrogen bonding interactions. AIChE J., 58: 2997–3002. doi: 10.1002/aic.13724
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2011 11:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21076018, 21176025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!