Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Mechanistic insights into methanol-to-olefin reaction on an α-Mn2O3 nanocrystal catalyst
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3474–3481, November 2012
How to Cite
Xu, J., Ouyang, L., Luo, Y., Xu, X.-M., Yang, Z., Zhang, C., Gong, J. and Han, Y.-F. (2012), Mechanistic insights into methanol-to-olefin reaction on an α-Mn2O3 nanocrystal catalyst. AIChE J., 58: 3474–3481. doi: 10.1002/aic.13725
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2011 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Chinese Education Ministry 111 project. Grant Number: B08021
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21006068, 21176071, 21106041
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0611)
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
- Shanghai PuJiang Talent Program. Grant Numbers: 2010/10PJ1402500, 2011/11PJ1402400
- Program of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11JC1402700
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 11ZZ52, 11ZZ051
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1408400
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysts and Innovative Materials (Fudan University). Grant Number: 2010MCIMKF01
- Creative Team Development Project of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT0721
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!