Process Systems Engineering
Multiechelon supply chain planning with sequence-dependent changeovers and price elasticity of demand under uncertainty
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3390–3403, November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Shah, N. and Papageorgiou, L. G. (2012), Multiechelon supply chain planning with sequence-dependent changeovers and price elasticity of demand under uncertainty. AIChE J., 58: 3390–3403. doi: 10.1002/aic.13732
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
- Overseas Research Students Award Scheme (ORSAS)
- Centre for Process Systems Engineering (CPSE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!