Process Systems Engineering
Integration of COSMO-based methodologies into commercial process simulators: Separation and purification of reuterin
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3404–3415, November 2012
How to Cite
Ferro, V. R., Ruiz, E., Tobajas, M. and Palomar, J. F. (2012), Integration of COSMO-based methodologies into commercial process simulators: Separation and purification of reuterin. AIChE J., 58: 3404–3415. doi: 10.1002/aic.13746
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- “Comunidad de Madrid”. Grant Numbers: 1001020007, P2009/PPQ-1545
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.