Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Are 3-D models necessary to simulate packed bed reactors? analysis and 3-D simulations of adiabatic and cooled reactors
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3494–3503, November 2012
How to Cite
Nekhamkina, O. and Sheintuch, M. (2012), Are 3-D models necessary to simulate packed bed reactors? analysis and 3-D simulations of adiabatic and cooled reactors. AIChE J., 58: 3494–3503. doi: 10.1002/aic.13752
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 04:41PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Israel Science Foundation
- Center for Absorption in Science, Ministry of Immigrant Absorption State of Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!