Particle Technology and Fluidization
Interface sensor based on computer vision: Fine tuning using a fluidized bed
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 3645–3652, December 2012
How to Cite
Guardiola, J., Aragón, J. M., Ramos, G., Elvira, R. and Martín, D. (2012), Interface sensor based on computer vision: Fine tuning using a fluidized bed. AIChE J., 58: 3645–3652. doi: 10.1002/aic.13756
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Research. Grant Number: CTQ2006-15525-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!