Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Buoyancy effect on the ultrafiltration of PEG 10,000. Visualization by digital holographic interferometry
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 3810–3817, December 2012
How to Cite
Fernández-Sempere, J., Ruiz-Beviá, F., Salcedo-Díaz, R., García-Algado, P. and García-Rodríguez, M. (2012), Buoyancy effect on the ultrafiltration of PEG 10,000. Visualization by digital holographic interferometry. AIChE J., 58: 3810–3817. doi: 10.1002/aic.13757
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Plan Nacional de I+D+i CTQ2009-14109 (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!