Particle Technology and Fluidization
DEM-simulation of the magnetic field enhanced cake filtration
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 3633–3644, December 2012
How to Cite
Eichholz, C., Nirschl, H., Chen, F. and Hatton, T. A. (2012), DEM-simulation of the magnetic field enhanced cake filtration. AIChE J., 58: 3633–3644. doi: 10.1002/aic.13759
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!