Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, Biofuels, and Food
Secondary nucleation of Aβ fibrils on liposome membrane
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 3625–3632, December 2012
How to Cite
Shimanouchi, T., Kitaura, N., Onishi, R., Umakoshi, H. and Kuboi, R. (2012), Secondary nucleation of Aβ fibrils on liposome membrane. AIChE J., 58: 3625–3632. doi: 10.1002/aic.13772
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- Research Group of “Membrane Stress Biotechnology”
- Sigma Multidisciplinary Research Laboratory Group (Engineering Science, Osaka University) “Membranomics”
- A-STEP of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan through its “Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers”. Grant Number: GR066
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21246121, 23656525
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan (MEXT)
- Global COE program “Bio-Environmental Chemistry”
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!