Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
PVAm–PIP/PS Composite Membrane with High Performance for CO2/N2 Separation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 215–228, January 2013
How to Cite
Qiao, Z., Wang, Z., Zhang, C., Yuan, S., Zhu, Y., Wang, J. and Wang, S. (2013), PVAm–PIP/PS Composite Membrane with High Performance for CO2/N2 Separation. AIChE J., 59: 215–228. doi: 10.1002/aic.13781
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20836006
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB623405
- Science & Technology Pillar Program of Tianjin. Grant Number: 10ZCKFSH01700
- Programme of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
- Cheung Kong Scholar Program for Innovative Teams of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT0641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!