Journal Review: Process Systems Engineering
State-of-the-art and progress in the optimization-based simultaneous design and control for chemical processes
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1640–1659, June 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, Z., Chen, B., Sin, G. and Gani, R. (2012), State-of-the-art and progress in the optimization-based simultaneous design and control for chemical processes. AIChE J., 58: 1640–1659. doi: 10.1002/aic.13786
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB720500
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100002110021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!