Process Systems Engineering
Between-phase calibration modeling and transition analysis for phase-based quality interpretation and prediction
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 108–119, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, C., Gao, F. and Sun, Y. (2013), Between-phase calibration modeling and transition analysis for phase-based quality interpretation and prediction. AIChE J., 59: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/aic.13790
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 02:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB720505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!