Process Systems Engineering
General framework and modeling approach classification for chemical production scheduling
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1812–1828, June 2012
How to Cite
Maravelias, C. T. (2012), General framework and modeling approach classification for chemical production scheduling. AIChE J., 58: 1812–1828. doi: 10.1002/aic.13801
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1066206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!