Perspective: AIChE 2011 R. H. Wilhelm Award in Chemical Reaction Engineering
Multiscale modeling for emergent behavior, complexity, and combinatorial explosion
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1314–1325, May 2012
How to Cite
Vlachos, D. G. (2012), Multiscale modeling for emergent behavior, complexity, and combinatorial explosion. AIChE J., 58: 1314–1325. doi: 10.1002/aic.13803
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 09:07AM EST
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CMMI-0835673, dynamics of catalysts; and CBET-940768, design of emergent materials
- Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER25702; kinetic Monte Carlo methods and structure-related microkinetic modeling
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!