Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Development of corresponding states model for estimation of the surface tension of chemical compounds
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 613–621, February 2013
How to Cite
Gharagheizi, F., Eslamimanesh, A., Sattari, M., Mohammadi, A. H. and Richon, D. (2013), Development of corresponding states model for estimation of the surface tension of chemical compounds. AIChE J., 59: 613–621. doi: 10.1002/aic.13824
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 02:57PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- MINES ParisTech
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!