Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A process for producing ultraclean gasoline by coupling efficient hydrodesulfurization and directional olefin conversion
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 571–581, February 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Shi, G. and Bao, X. (2013), A process for producing ultraclean gasoline by coupling efficient hydrodesulfurization and directional olefin conversion. AIChE J., 59: 571–581. doi: 10.1002/aic.13832
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB226905
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1162116, 21076228
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!