Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A process for producing ultraclean gasoline by coupling efficient hydrodesulfurization and directional olefin conversion
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 571–581, February 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Shi, G. and Bao, X. (2013), A process for producing ultraclean gasoline by coupling efficient hydrodesulfurization and directional olefin conversion. AIChE J., 59: 571–581. doi: 10.1002/aic.13832
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB226905
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1162116, 21076228
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!