Process Systems Engineering
A quadratic approximation-based algorithm for the solution of multiparametric mixed-integer nonlinear programming problems
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 483–495, February 2013
How to Cite
Domínguez, L. F. and Pistikopoulos, E. N. (2013), A quadratic approximation-based algorithm for the solution of multiparametric mixed-integer nonlinear programming problems. AIChE J., 59: 483–495. doi: 10.1002/aic.13838
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Mexican Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT)
- European Research Council (MOBILE, ERC Advanced). Grant Number: No: 226462
- EPRSC. Grant Number: EP/G059071/1
- CPSE Industrial Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!