Process Systems Engineering
Multiobjective evolutionary optimization of batch process scheduling under environmental and economic concerns
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 429–444, February 2013
How to Cite
Capón-García, E., Bojarski, A. D., Espuña, A. and Puigjaner, L. (2013), Multiobjective evolutionary optimization of batch process scheduling under environmental and economic concerns. AIChE J., 59: 429–444. doi: 10.1002/aic.13841
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- European Community. Grant Numbers: ERDF, DPI2006-05673, DPI2009-09386
- Agencia de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (AGAUR)
- Generalitat de Catalunya and European Social Fund
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!